Advanced search

Kitchen tile help!

(6 Posts)
Icedfinger Sat 14-Feb-15 20:54:30

We've got a new kitchen being fitted next week. We've gone for a Benchmarx kitchen- Oxford cream, with oak work tops. Just need help with what colour tiles to go for.

I've had some samples but feel that cream/white is too bland but don't want anything to dark as the room isn't huge! Any ideas?

MrsJamin Sun 15-Feb-15 08:28:44

Are you sure you need tiles? I don't think they're actually necessary. You could have an oak upstand at the back of your worktops and then a splashback at the back of your hob?

SmellTheGlove Sun 15-Feb-15 12:42:01

I'm planning something similar and am having a sage green metro tile from topps tiles.

Blueskies80 Sun 15-Feb-15 14:14:50

We have oak tops and Matt White cupboards and blue metro tiles from topps too- looked at the sage green ones too! The blue ones are deceptively named, they're actually blue grey.

Good luck!

Icedfinger Sun 15-Feb-15 16:27:30

Thanks. My DH likes the pale grey/blue metro from Tons of Tiles. Can't decide between these and maybe duck egg.

Blueskies80 Sun 15-Feb-15 19:59:45

Depends on the look you're going for, for me duck egg would be a warmer maybe more country type look and the blue grey more of an urban feel possibly? Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now