Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Crown Kitchens anyone?

(11 Posts)
stopthecavalry Fri 06-Feb-15 11:44:52

Getting a new kitchen and our builder swears by this company but we can't find many reviews of them online. Has anyone had a Crown Kitchen fitted? Was it any good?

Spickle Fri 06-Feb-15 11:50:30

I had a Crown Kitchen fitted in my old house in 2007. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever. All the stuff was delivered promptly and don't think any parts were missing, though we had fitters who dealt with that. Tbh most carcasses are very similar and I was happy with the quality of the product, though of course it's not a bespoke kitchen but then we didn't pay bespoke prices. My mum also had a Crown Kitchen based fitted once she'd seen how nice mine was and she is very happy with hers which still looks good today.

stopthecavalry Fri 06-Feb-15 12:06:19

Thanks Spickle. That is helpful and good to know.

Dragontrainer Fri 06-Feb-15 14:53:53

Another one who has been pleased with the kitchen. Feel we got good value for what we paid - it is obviously not a lovingly hand made kitchen, but we didn't pay anything like the cost of that! It is still going strong after five years of heavy family use/abuse (it has seen at least two boisterous toddlers on a regular basis! ). Other than one door having dropped slightly it looks as new - and I suspect were we more DIY minded/bothered it would be easily fixed!

Sunnyshores Fri 06-Feb-15 18:23:36

We had a very large kitchen in our old house and the Crown kitchen was 5 years old when we moved in. Base units, wall units and 4 huge floor to ceiling units. I desperately wanted to change it (just because...), but it was in such good condition that we just put granite worktops on it. It still looked fab 5 years later (so was 10 years old) when we sold the house.

stopthecavalry Fri 06-Feb-15 21:36:24

Thanks. Sounds like our builder might be right after all. Plan is now to head down to their showroom to take a look.

HahaHarrie Wed 05-Aug-15 10:01:30

Stopthecavalry did you go ahead with a Crown Kitchen? I'm just reviving this thread if anyone has further updates as our builder has also recommended them.

Thanks!

Threesoundslikealot Sun 09-Aug-15 17:23:43

We've got a Crown kitchen. We love it, and people often ask us where it comes from. It looks more expensive than it was.

HahaHarrie Thu 13-Aug-15 07:50:46

Thanks Threesoundslikealot.

applecatchers36 Thu 13-Aug-15 08:03:50

We have just had a Crown kitchen fitted. Really pleased with it. We looked at more expensive kitchens like Harvey Jones but for the price ( much less than HJ) we are really happy, we got a solid wood in frame kitchen & it looks great. I think it is a franchise so will depend on individual local skills, but our fitters were great too.

HarlotOTara Thu 13-Aug-15 08:06:03

I have a Crown kitchen and love it would difinitely recommend

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now