Advanced search

Damp Specialist Recommendations in West London

(1 Post)
Reasontobelieve Sat 17-Jan-15 09:17:00

I have a damp problem in my kitchen. It is to the left of the sink and the window. There is no damp at the bottom of the wall and nothing on the outside wall that seems to be causing it.

A couple of builders have looked at it and suggested boarding it off and tiling over it. I'd be worried that if I did that, it would come back, as I wouldn't have found the cause. I am now thinking that I really need to get a specialist to look at it, but have heard lots of horror stories.

Has anyone had a good experience with a specialist in the West London area?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: