Talk

Advanced search

New Build from Crest Nicholson

(5 Posts)
Lily7050 Sun 11-Jan-15 20:47:27

Good evening All,

I am considering buying off plot a flat from Crest Nicholson's development in Isleworth: https://www.crestnicholson.com/565londonroad/availability.

Will appreciate if anyone who lives or lived in houses/flats build by Crest Nicholson's could share their experiences and opinion of the quality.

I am more or less familiar with the location and will be grateful if anyone could point out some disadvantages that I am not aware of.

I currently work near London Bridge but there is a possibility of moving to the company's main office near Heathrow. I think the location is not bad for commuting to both locations, and would like to hear recommendations of other similarly priced locations commutable both to London Bridge and Heathrow.

I am looking mainly for new build and hope to get Help to Buy.

TurquoiseDress Fri 07-Oct-16 23:47:06

I too am interested in CN experiences!

Have read about this development which is being built in Lower Sydenham at the moment.

www.crestnicholson.com/developments/dylon-works/

Does anyone local to the area know when the flats will go on sale?
We are now considering using Help to Buy London with the government equity loan.

I always said no but now it seems v unlikely that we can buy anything on the open market...so trying to find out more.

TurquoiseDress Fri 07-Oct-16 23:48:20

Sorry- now realise that this original message is from January 2015!

Still would be keen to hear re any Crest Nicholson experiences and knowledge of Lower Sydenham itself.

Thank you!

dontcallmelen Sat 08-Oct-16 21:37:38

Hi Turquoise I know lower Sydenham a little, that development is on worsley bridge road I think, site used to be an enormous factory, its a nice road very near lower Sydenham station, few minutes from the bell green shopping centre(has a large sainsburys/next/b&q/currys/sports direct)
Sydenham high street not far, which has a Lidl & a couple of nice pubs & a good Italian restaurant, it's a bit scruffy but is definitely improving.
Crystal Palace is near as is horniman museum & gardens, forest hill & Beckenham 10 minutes by car, could think of a lot worse places to live.

TurquoiseDress Thu 13-Oct-16 05:01:32

Thank you for the info!

It sounds a nice place and the development itself is right next to/close to train station.

Can't seem to get any info on the potential prices...but I'm certain they will be £££

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now