Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Replacement liquidiser goblet/Jug for Kenwood KMC010

(6 Posts)
kah22 Tue 06-Jan-15 22:17:22

I dropped and broke the goblet of my Kenwood KMC010. The blender number is AT358. The bottom part, ie the part that fits into the goblet and onto the machine is intact as is the top. I've been trying for this past day and a half to find a site that will sell the goblet on its own but I can't seem to find one.

I've tried all the regulars: Kenwood, Amazon, ebay, and various spares companies. The best I can find is 'not in stock normally delivered within 20 days.'

What is bugging me is that I seem to be able to find replacement goblets for Kenwoods other items but not this one, ahhhh ! ! !

Does anyone know where I might purchase the glass goblet on its own? If possible I want to avoid having to buy a whole new unit. Do you know if there is another goblet that I can use; perhaps they've changed part numbers. Anyway I would appreciate any advice you can offer.

Kevin

Honeydragon Tue 06-Jan-15 22:48:13

If you call Kenwood (you will be on hold for eleven million years though) and give them the model number they will find the part (and are reasonable on costs).

They've replaced bugs for me that aren't on the website smile

Honeydragon Tue 06-Jan-15 22:54:22

It's on ebay here?

Honeydragon Tue 06-Jan-15 22:56:40

Here too

Part number is 696794

PigletJohn Tue 06-Jan-15 23:47:06

you will want a new rubber sealing ring too, or it will leak.

kah22 Wed 07-Jan-15 23:30:22

Unfortunately the goblets mentioned above won't fit the AT358, they seem to be for AT338 and Kenwood were not helpful just said the goblet bit had been withdrawn but I could buy the complete unit

What I can't understand is that many websites are offering the goblet on its own but saying it's not currently in stock and may take up to 20 days for delivery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now