Talk

Advanced search

Loaf.com

(8 Posts)
MayIcarryYourSchoolBooks Tue 30-Dec-14 18:33:27

What are their sofas like? And what are they like customer service/delivery wise? Cheers

Phoenixfrights Tue 30-Dec-14 21:50:18

We've got their Oscar sofa and snuggler boak at sickly name

Sofas are very comfy and decent quality for the money. One thing I would say though is don't go with an Oscar if you don't like plumping cushions up occasionally, as it needs it! We've got the brushed cotton/ velvety finish one and it is really good at repelling stains. Most can be wiped out with a cloth. Obv not red wine or similar but most everyday mess.

No problems with delivery of our sofa. We did order a headboard more recently and there was a short delay in getting it but no major concerns. I'd recommend them.

Dragontrainer Wed 31-Dec-14 14:07:43

Not had their sofas, but have had other bits and bobs of furniture (including a chair). There can be a bit of delay with delivery while stuff comes into stock, but they are totally upfront about this and clear it with you before taking the order. The delivery people were excellent and we've been impressed with the quality of what we've had from them. The chair is very comfortable and seems to be wearing well (though it is my luxury item as a reading chair in our room and so does not get exposed (under pain of death!) to abuse of small children as it would if it were in the lounge!)

We got our lounge sofas from sofa.com, who have been excellent too.

SnowBells Wed 31-Dec-14 14:53:45

We got our table from Loaf.com and got really great customer service. Delivered the table when we wanted, etc.

Phoenixfrights Wed 31-Dec-14 14:54:06

ours has been brutally abused by small children and is holding up well smile

msfreud Wed 31-Dec-14 19:14:52

I have a table from them and love it. Delivery was a bit of a pain because they can't tell you which time slot you'll have until two days before delivery so you'll need to book a whole day off work and other commitments really.

tigerpug Thu 01-Jan-15 19:43:21

Ooooh yes we have the Bagsie sofa in jade linen. It is absolutely gorgeous and very comfy - size large is definitely large, I can lie flat on it, not that I ever get a chance to! It is only 2 months old and I haven't had to plump it yet. We are really happy with it. Dh and I visited the showroom in Notting hill before we decided on model and fabric and actually all the sofas look nice. It's definitely worth a visit if you are nearby. We had to wait 7 weeks for delivery but they said as much when we placed the order. Staff and delivery men were nice - nothing bad to say about them.

MillyMollyMama Thu 01-Jan-15 22:39:36

We went to their showroom in London and had a good look around. We took away loads of fabric samples and ordered 2 chairs. No problems at all. I would recommend them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now