Advanced search

Who do I need to fit a new oven and hob?

(2 Posts)
GuybrushThreepwoodMightyPirate Tue 16-Dec-14 19:42:00

Sorry for the daft question but what kind of tradesman do I need to contact for a new oven and hob to be fitted? It's all electric so do I need an electrician or a kitchen fitter? Should I get them round before I buy the units? Sorry for all of the questions.

fairgame Tue 16-Dec-14 20:35:07

I would go for an electrician as they need to be leccy qualified to rig it up to the mains (or wherever it goes blush)
Appliances go in after the units.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now