Talk

Advanced search

Bathroom help! Where and What to buy?

(4 Posts)
dabchick88 Tue 09-Dec-14 13:32:42

Trying to choose everything for a new bathroom and not sure where to get it all. We want a deep stone resin shower tray and an Aqualisa Shower, as recommended by PigletJohn grin
We are also considering a cast iron bath but people keep mentioning Stone Resin to me? Just know we don't really want acrylic.
Also need a good quality tradional (victorian house) toilet and pedastal basin. If anyone can recommend a website or supplier that would be great, or even specific stuff they have that they liked I would be v v grateful. Many many thanks from an overfaced bathroom hunter....confused

thesaurusgirl Tue 09-Dec-14 14:00:28

Trad loo and basin I can help you with: Burlington Victorian. Lefroy Brooks was the range I really wanted, but couldn't afford.

Now I defy anyone to tell the difference once the logo is covered up.

dabchick88 Tue 09-Dec-14 14:56:02

Thank you thesaurusgirl I had seen the burlington ones and was wondering if anyone would recommend them because they look lovely.

Apatite1 Tue 09-Dec-14 19:59:32

I'm getting lefroy brooks in my ensuite, and crosswater and hansgrohe in the other bathroom and cloakroom. I couldn't find anything else similar but cheaper to the LB range I want <sad face>

If you want pure Victorian: Burlington, st james, samuel heath, traditional range from crosswater I think it's called heritage. Also check out bristan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now