Talk

Advanced search

Coloured pendant light fitting

(6 Posts)
Beckyt80 Fri 05-Dec-14 12:42:05

I'm looking for some coloured pendant light fittings like www.lightsworld.co.uk/p/Nordlux_Funk_Purple_Suspension_Cable.htm.
I need ones that i can fit my own shade to (the ones in the link only work with the matching shade). I have done lots of searches but can't seem to find anything. Has anyone seen these and could point me in the right direction. I really want to avoid having my nice pendants hanging on plain white rose/wire fittings. Thanks for your help.

Madcats Fri 05-Dec-14 13:53:43

Grrr...I have definitely seen some on a website this week (looking for pendant lights). I think it might have been on a blog to do with Normann Copenhagen lights.

Not exactly colourful, but I might be tempted to try these myself)
www.copperandsilk.com/lighting/accessories/cordsets2

Or these
www.roosbeach.co.uk/collections/nud

(the ones I saw earlier in the week had colourful twisted cords)

Madcats Fri 05-Dec-14 13:59:07

Me again. Still not what I found, but how about these? www.vintagelights.co.uk/nud-lights-fabric-cable.htm

neepsandtatties Fri 05-Dec-14 14:05:15

Just this second received my order from these people www.bouf.com/light-bulbs-and-cords/839 and am very pleased.

They do three finishes (chrome, brass, pewter) of lamp holder and six colours of cable. But they actually get the products from Nook London (as that is where my delivery came from) and if you go to their website, you can get loads of different colours of cable.

sacbina Fri 05-Dec-14 14:49:10

marking my spot

Georgiesgirl Sun 07-Dec-14 18:04:32

Urban Cottage Industries have a really good selection of coloured cables and fittings too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now