Talk

Advanced search

Craig and rose paint?

(6 Posts)
WhereIsMyHat Tue 25-Nov-14 21:42:04

Hello, I have just come across the Craig and rose website and they have lots of the colours I am considering for my hallway.

They're cheaper that the other paints I was considering (F&B, little Greene etc) but does anyone know if they have the same flat finish and also if they are any good in general?

Brunhildafair Tue 25-Nov-14 22:45:44

I think it's good quality paint. Used it all the time when we lived in France and had it brought over from England. (french paint is bad news ) They do a lovely shade called Moonstone Grey ,which seems to blend with most things.I know of at least 4 people that used it after seeing ours. They seem to be a very old established company......maybe the fact that it can be bought in B and Q seems to put it on a lower level than the 'big boys'.? I would have no hesitation in recommending it...providing you can get the colour you are looking for Give it a whirl.!

PolterGoose Wed 26-Nov-14 09:40:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsEames Wed 26-Nov-14 09:42:32

I'm using it now to paint furniture. Lovely chalky matt finish and much cheaper than other brands. I love it.

Nocturne123 Wed 26-Nov-14 09:42:44

I love it , I have the smalt blue in my living room and everyone always asks about it . They have some lovely colours .

WhereIsMyHat Wed 26-Nov-14 12:05:23

Excellent I was feeling uncomfortable about spending so much on paint so this is good.

Smalt is one of the samples I have ordered, glad to hear it looks good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now