Talk

Advanced search

Next or Dunelm - ready made curtains

(10 Posts)
Karbea Tue 25-Nov-14 15:12:56

Hello,

I want to get some new curtains for my dining room, ideally I'd get made to measure but I can't afford them. I think eyelet tend to look better on ready mades.

Anyway who do better quality ones Next or Dunelm?

Thank you.

jellyhead Tue 25-Nov-14 16:04:31

I've got both and no difference really. Both well made etc

Karbea Tue 25-Nov-14 16:05:16

Ok great. Thanks.

Misty9 Tue 25-Nov-14 22:53:38

I bought some pencil pleat blackout curtains from next recently and am very pleased with them. Good quality and hang well, even with my shoddy skills!

I saw some nice eyelet curtains in b and q today though, and our eyelet curtains from homebase in the living room are lovely. <helps by adding choice>

CointreauVersial Tue 25-Nov-14 23:00:02

I have several pairs of Next ones, and no complaint at all about the quality.

SquinkiesRule Wed 26-Nov-14 18:48:48

I was admiring curtains in Dunelm today, we need new ones for the bedroom and thats where we'll be shopping. I've had no luck with household stuff from Next lately.

Misty9 Wed 26-Nov-14 21:12:20

I've just bought some eyelet curtains for my bedroom from fivestarcurtains.co.uk , so will let you know what they're like. Free delivery at least smile

hooker29 Wed 26-Nov-14 22:11:14

all the curtains in my house are from Next and they're great-love 'em! I think they're nearly all lined as well.

LadyRubyPenhaligon Wed 26-Nov-14 22:58:40

Have just recommended some Next curtains on another thread. Think Dunelm would be fine too. The quality of both seems to be similar.

TooMuchRain Thu 27-Nov-14 13:35:37

Don't know if this is relevant but I got some made up by Dunelm and have been really pleased with them. I was also impressed with how fast they were, I ordered about a week before Christmas because of moving house and they still arrived in time which made me so happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now