Advanced search

Replacement shower control disk thingy!

(1 Post)
PenguindreamsofDraco Fri 21-Nov-14 19:31:45

So we have just had a new shower installed.. Traditional thermostatic type with a lever. Looks great, except the white disk in the middle which has the H/C arrows on it turns out to be flimsy plastic and looks cheap and nasty.

Can I replace it Piglet John? What is it called? Where would I get one? I'd rather chrome or ceramic, if possible.

Thank you anyone who can make sense of what I'm asking grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now