Talk

Advanced search

Help me choose paint colour??? (FB)

(4 Posts)
Madeup5 Wed 12-Nov-14 18:54:49

Hi I am just useless at choosing paint colour. We are about to have dining and living room painted. Hall (strong white FB) leads into big dining which leads into big living room. Walls currently sage green in both. Thinking of slipper satin for dining and french grey for living. Will they contrast too much? South facing windows but quite dark (small windows, barn). Help would really be appreciated..........

lazysummer Wed 12-Nov-14 23:46:29

No help, but is strong white nice for the hall? What colour is the woodwork? I need to have my hall done soon!

whats4teamum Thu 13-Nov-14 09:06:52

I can't see any problem with those colours at all. Scheme should flow nicely.

Lazy summer if you strong white on the walls wevet might be your best paler woodwork colour. However it could look like a nearly match gone wrong so you might want to continue with strong white. Alternatively strong white is a popular woodwork colour with all greys so for a bit more contrast look at the other colours in the same column on your colour chart as possibles for your walls.

No brilliant white though does not go with F&B colours.

Madeup5 Thu 13-Nov-14 18:09:23

Hi lazy summer, yes I really like it, my skirting boards are pine, not painted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now