Talk

Advanced search

Have you got a sofa from Next?

(12 Posts)
TwoInTheMourning Mon 10-Nov-14 19:46:17

What's the quality like?

cpic Tue 11-Nov-14 18:20:16

yep a pair bought in 2006. I have found them to be lovely quality. I rate Next Home way more than clothes! Have had curtains also, pleased with all.

plantsitter Tue 11-Nov-14 18:27:46

My sister has two and they are dead comfy <sofa envy>.

Twooter Tue 11-Nov-14 22:22:28

Got in 2003, still going strong and very comfy. Love snoozing on it in the evening.

mrselizabethdarcy Tue 11-Nov-14 22:43:16

Parents and friends have next sofa's and have had them ages. They still look aa good as new. And they are really comfortable.

Bolshybookworm Tue 11-Nov-14 22:55:57

I bought one last year and I'm a bit disappointed with it tbh. It's very soft (a bit too soft) and the cushions are already starting to look out of shape (although it does get battered by our dds, to be fair!). I don't think it will last as long as our cheapy ikea sofa.
It also took them aaaages to deliver (about 4 weeks longer than they said) and the discount they promised to compensate for this failed to materialise.

I wouldn't buy another sofa from them again.

HexBramble Wed 12-Nov-14 05:49:22

A friend of mine bought a large corner sofa just last summer and it's already coming apart at the seems (no kids, no pets and he lives alone).

That said, their customer service has been brilliant and after coming to view the sofa, they have offered a full refund / replacement. He's taking a replacement because of his past positive experience of next.

MrsPresley Wed 12-Nov-14 05:51:38

Another one here with 2 sofas from Next. Very comfy, love them and would definitely buy from Next again.

TheRealMaudOHara Wed 12-Nov-14 05:56:16

Had Next sofas for the last 6 years, good value for money and would buy from them again too. Was impressed with the customer service as well.

Crusoe Wed 12-Nov-14 06:01:09

We've had 2 for about 4 years and think they are pretty good for the money.

TwoInTheMourning Wed 12-Nov-14 06:20:59

Thank you all for the feedback, I appreciate it

mouselittle Wed 12-Nov-14 11:06:32

I had one until last year. The quality was fantastic but it was the most uncomfortable sofa ever. try before you buy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now