Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pendant light recommendations needed...

(10 Posts)
SnowBells Sun 09-Nov-14 14:28:03

We need two pendant lights to go over a 1.8m farmhouse table (white legs, rustic wood tabletop).

The house is a new build townhouse. We will have pale wood floors - so it will look quite Scandinavian.

Really can't decide what type of pendant lights to go for. Can you guys pls give me recommendations??

PigletJohn Sun 09-Nov-14 15:33:55

I don't suppose this is what you meant, but if the lamp is visible (not concealed in a shade) then I recommend these large Globe lamps. They do not dazzle or give harsh shadows, and to my eye they look much better than other energy-saving lamps. Various brands are available.

Eastwickwitch Sun 09-Nov-14 15:47:17

These are rather lovely
https://fritzfryer.co.uk/blog/entirely-british-glass-pendants

wonkylegs Sun 09-Nov-14 16:06:55

What about this or
Maybe this
Or single one or the multiple version
Or something more modern
Or maybe this
Castlegate lights have loads of good lights, I'd check out the site as there are loads of styles there. I've ordered from them for a few lights now since we've been doing our renovation and I've always been pleased.

SnowBells Sun 09-Nov-14 16:13:18

Thanks all! Good website, wonky...

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Sun 09-Nov-14 16:18:59

I have 3 of these in matt porcelain. They are gorgeous and can be put on a dimmer (mine are)

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Sun 09-Nov-14 16:21:32

Here's a couple of images of them lit up (from Google, not mine)

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Sun 09-Nov-14 16:23:40

My table is 3m long and 3 pendants look great. 2 would look good over a 1.8m table.

Marmitelover55 Sun 09-Nov-14 16:58:45

We have two of the single Dar lights that wonky legs recommends over our table - I think they look great smile

Marmitelover55 Sun 09-Nov-14 17:01:49

Wayfair.co.uk is also a good site recommended by my architect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now