Talk

Advanced search

How much wardrobe/cupboard space do you have?

(4 Posts)
jamaisjedors Sat 08-Nov-14 15:53:01

We are currently re-doing our bedroom and previously had some open shelves (hated them but they held a lot), a wardrobe with more shelves in it, and then a long hanging rail.

Now we have ripped all of that out and are rethinking the storage in that room.

I was wondering how much storage you have for your clothes and what you find convenient?

birdprint Sat 08-Nov-14 17:27:59

We have a mix of built in wardrobes and Ikea Pax. It works out to the equivalent of about this much cupboard/drawer space per person. We don't each have that many clothes, but it keeps all of our storage behind doors - toiletries, books, papers, handbags, winter coats, bedding, and currently lots of stashed Christmas presents!

jamaisjedors Sun 09-Nov-14 16:46:37

Thanks, that's good to know. Have been measuring up today and we will have less than that I think but do have storage space elsewhere for coats, books etc.

wonkylegs Sun 09-Nov-14 16:57:58

In our bedroom we have a large chest of drawers each and then a big sliding door wardrobe (a bit like ikea pax I guess) which is 3m long by 2m high in spare room, that has a rail each & lots of shelves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now