Advanced search

Do I need planning permission?

(2 Posts)
Pupstar Sun 02-Nov-14 20:10:20

I've just bought a grade 2 listed cottage. I wanted to make a new doorway under the stairs, but when we pulled off layers of old wallpaper we found an old blocked up doorway exactly where we wanted. So, do I need PP to open this doorway up again?

MrsFlorrick Sun 02-Nov-14 20:37:45

You need listed building consent.

Phone your local conservation officer and they will help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now