Talk

Advanced search

Please help me choose colours for our bedroom

(2 Posts)
Witch25 Thu 30-Oct-14 18:05:46

Hello

I would like to do up our master bedroom. At the moment it is in yellow cream with a gold/cream bedspread and oak furniture including an oak sleigh bed. It has 3 windows so it is a bright room and could take any colour.

Just to give you an idea of colours I like, I was thinking of F&B Parma Grey or Dulux Egyptian Cotton, Gooseberry Fool 5. I like the idea of going with a grey/blue colour but I don't know what colours then to match with this for the duvet and curtains. At the moment we have no curtains, only cream roller blinds. I was thinking of going with purple accents with the grey but I'm not sure if that would work. If I went with the Parma grey I was thinking of a teal match. So as you can tell, it's the matching colour for me that is the problem!

Just in case anyone suggests it I love duck egg blue but one of the bedrooms is already this colour so I want to steer away from that.

I hope that this helps to guide any colour experts out there who may be able to offer me some advice!

Thanks for your help!

JimmySilentHill Thu 30-Oct-14 21:10:39

We are going for an airforce blue feature wall with light grey walls. White curtains and white bedding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now