Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Schuller kitchens..

(5 Posts)
TheStorySoFar Sat 16-Aug-14 14:51:51

Anyone got one? Possibly going to if we can make our final decision (eek). Thx to all those who answered our initial Grand Designs query.

kmdesign Sun 17-Aug-14 16:50:42

Not a bad product but also look into Hacker or Beckermann. Slightly better quality for similar money.

audrey01 Sun 17-Aug-14 19:13:52

Our kitchen installed last year came from Schuller, we have their Next125 line - handleless, matt lacquered, off-white units combined with oak maroon wood veneer door fronts.
Happy to recommend Schuller kitchens, as I found the units very good quality, their unit sizes are quite versatile allowing a practical yet timeless and elegant design, delivery times from Germany were spot on, no delays, all units delivered exactly how they should be, no need for replacements at the last minute, I've been very happy with the overall result so far.

TheStorySoFar Wed 20-Aug-14 13:49:30

Great- thk you. Think ours is called Biella . It featured in an Isle of Skye build on Grand Designs & it was primarily the colour which caught our attention. It's ordered, delivery date TBC. V excited.

audrey01 Thu 21-Aug-14 14:07:16

Glad to hear you went ahead and ordered it. Which colour did you go for? Is it an accent colour? In any case, I hope you will be pleased with your kitchen as much as I am.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now