Talk

Advanced search

Looking to move out of Sandhurst, Berkshire, but not too far - new area advice needed

(4 Posts)
misscph1973 Tue 01-Apr-14 15:35:38

I have lived in Sandhurst, Berkshire, for 6 years and it's time to move as our rented house is too small and it's a very transient area - ALL of my children's friends have moved.

So now I am trying to narrow it down by area. I am not looking to move far, probably no more than 25 miles. I like Hartley Wintney, but I don't think I can afford it. So currently I am looking at outskirts of Bracknell, but the schools (junior) don't look too good. Any advice would be appreciated!

I have posted this in local as well.

AgaPanthers Tue 01-Apr-14 15:45:00

Do you want to rent again? What is your budget?

Tinyfeetbiggob Tue 01-Apr-14 15:49:54

Wokingham and crowthorne are both lovely. Very nice schools both state and independant primary/secondary.
(I'm a teacher)

misscph1973 Wed 02-Apr-14 12:39:14

Aga, yes, I am renting again. Budget: £1200 monthly. Tiny, I don't think I can afford Wokingham, but I will check it out. I am looking at Crowthorne, I know it quite well, and I think I can just about afford certain parts of it.

Thanks, both!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now