Talk

Advanced search

HELP!!! Need small but trendy heated towel rail (cant do tall has to be small short)

(5 Posts)
hulahoopsilove Mon 31-Mar-14 11:30:29

not sure if my heading sounded right!! BUt in our very tiny batheroom the only place to put a cabinet is to the left as you look into the bathroom also under the cabinet is the current radiator.

We are having a new suite and I want one of those lovely shiney tall heated rails BUT cant as we need to locate a cabinet there - cant do without one SO....Where can we get a half sized heated rail that is modern looking

PigletJohn Mon 31-Mar-14 11:33:26

Heated towel rails warm the towels, not the room. Consider a rail or rack on the wall near the radiator.

hulahoopsilove Mon 31-Mar-14 12:14:19

the bathroom is very warm as its above the kitchen and near the airing cupboard so a heated rail would be fine

cestlavielife Mon 31-Mar-14 14:09:25

this one is small 450 x 690
www.bathroomheaven.com/standard-heated-towel-rails/heated-towel-rail-straight-chrome-450x690mm-10950.aspx

PigletJohn Mon 31-Mar-14 16:38:10

I don't know, but have a look at Plumbworld, they sometimes have some bargains and I am pleased with their service.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now