Talk

Advanced search

Posh shed/workshop - we want to build a huge one but need to find companies who do this!

(7 Posts)
InvaderZim Sat 29-Mar-14 13:57:43

It's taking us forever to decide on where to put the darn thing too - at the bottom of the garden, or where the current crappy asbestos-roof garage is.

Anyways, so far we've looked at Crane Garden Buildings as that's what a friend has, but I'd kind of like more options or at least to compare.

We need:
Big - probably at least 3.5m x 6m
Insulated
Electrical put in
Heating
Lockable

No one's going to sleep in there so we don't need any of that stuff.

Any one know of other companies who do this sort of thing? Internet searches are too vague!

ComeIntoTheGardenMaud Sat 29-Mar-14 14:01:26

But the RHS's The Garden or any other smartish gardening magazine - there are always ads for posh sheds and garden rooms there.

ComeIntoTheGardenMaud Sat 29-Mar-14 14:02:00

Err, buy

TrueToYou Sat 29-Mar-14 14:28:14

www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Log-Cabins/BillyOh-Dorset-Log-Cabin

I bought something like this, this is the one that attracted me, but i got mine from a different company who i would not recommend.

Ebay have LOADS

TrueToYou Sat 29-Mar-14 14:30:37

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=log+cabin&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xlog+cabin+garden+officce&_nkw=log+cabin+garden+officce&_sacat=0

InvaderZim Sat 29-Mar-14 14:40:43

Ha, I'd not thought of looking in a magazine! I'll check that out. I'm not really into gardening, I just want to move my business out of the spare bedroom. smile

ComeIntoTheGardenMaud Sat 29-Mar-14 17:43:39

Well, if you don't want to buy an actual gardening magazine, I guess some of the house & garden-type magazines will have the same ads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now