Talk

Advanced search

Washer/dryer advice

(3 Posts)
allthatglittersisnotgold Tue 25-Mar-14 14:09:42

Sure this will have been covered, but as some may know I am doing a complete flat refurb! Kitchen up next, we don't have A HUGE area for a kitchen and my budget needs to be controlled. I've always wanted a tumble dryer, firstly has anyone seen an "intergrated" tumble dryer? Looked on AO and only see integrated washers or washer/dryers.
So with that discovered, I'm thinking would a washer/dryer be ok?

I wouldn't want to tumble dry every piece of clothing, but a fluffy towel wouldn't go amiss. My mum has a washer/dryer and it's pretty awful! Are there any that DO work nicely?

EthelDorothySusan Tue 25-Mar-14 14:11:11

I would not get a washer dryer again, if you can get a washer and dryer separate. Everything is soft after a tumble dry, it also can shrink things though.

OneEggIsAnOeuf Tue 25-Mar-14 14:45:11

I know washer dryers always get a bad press, but i had a Hoover one that lasted over 8 years and was great, as long as i didn't try to dry too much in one go. I now just have a washing machine, having discovered the delights of the Lakeland heated airer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now