Talk

Advanced search

Conservatory blinds - Prestige

(4 Posts)
keely79 Mon 24-Mar-14 16:38:30

Has anyone used them? Have appointment with the owner in a couple of weeks, and like the fact that they just quote one price without any of that stupid "discount" business, but nervous as can't find anything about them on t'web.

Alternatively, anyone got any other recommendations?

rovercat Mon 24-Mar-14 23:23:50

Never heard of Prestige, are they local or nation? We had ours fitted by Conservatory Blinds Ltd, probably not the cheapest but NO hardsell or stupid discounts. We went with them after a rep from another very well known company spent over 3 hours with us and the price came out at more than the cost of the conservatory itself. He then started offering discounts and extra discounts till eventually we told him we had to go out (we did genuinely) and made him leave. Our neighbour told us later that he sat in his car on our drive for 40 mins waiting for us to come back. We had numerous emails and phone calls over the next month trying to get us to sign up!

rovercat Mon 24-Mar-14 23:24:27

National, I meant to say!!

keely79 Tue 25-Mar-14 13:00:40

They are based in Uttoxeter, but cover nationally (we're in London).

We're also seeing Conservatory Blinds Ltd and a couple of others. I really want to avoid the hard sell tactics you describe as it drives me bonkers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now