Talk

Advanced search

Anyone fancy finding me a house in Scotland?

(2 Posts)
minkersmum Mon 24-Mar-14 15:40:33

Looking for a house. Can't find anything we can afford that we like. Anyone like a challenge and fancy playing Phil and Kirsty?!

Criteria is within an hour of so of Helensburgh. Ideally detached with good sized garden. Not in an estate but ok in street of similar houses iykwim! Don't want to be in a development with houses all the same all backing on to each other as currently in very remote private location and fear i may find it hard to stop hanging washing out in my pj's and streaking past my windows naked!!
We are a family of 5 with dogs so would like country location but nearish to swim pool/Brownies/ school etc. Currently 45 mins from pool so defo no further than this!
Don't mind having to extend or develop attic. So 2 bed cottage with attic potential etc ok.
And i'd like it all for around 225k grin

Kirsty? Phil? hmm

Jbck Mon 24-Mar-14 16:20:48

www.primelocation.com/for-sale/property/helensburgh/?price_max=230000&q=Helensburgh&radius=15&results_sort=highest_price&search_source=refine

I have no idea about most of the area tbh as it's not near us but here's a start to give you an idea of what you could afford.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now