Talk

Advanced search

Why do you love your kitchen?

(4 Posts)
Nevercan Sat 22-Mar-14 18:34:45

Where did you get it? Was it budget, medium or an expensive one? I am looking for a new kitchen and need inspiration. Thanks all.

MoonlightandRoses Sat 22-Mar-14 22:52:55

Well, we picked it because of the handles - house is Edwardian, and the handles, while modern, reference the original brass handles in the rest of the house in shape. (That sounds rather pretentious when I read back, but is the reason. blush). I like it now it's in as it's quite a calm space and pleasant to sit in.

It's somewhere between budget and medium, but build quality is superb so looks closer to higher end due to the finish. They are a German kitchen maker (Nobilia) who make roughly one in three of all kitchens in Germany.

Kitchen units/handles. I used a different worktop though as the one they had with it was too grey.

truelymadlysleepy Sun 23-Mar-14 06:54:43

I have 2 single ovens side by side with an induction hob over the top. I originally wanted a range ( Lacranche) but it was beyond our budget and I didn't like the ones I could afford.
My oven arrangement will be duplicated in my next kitchen because it works brilliantly.

itsnothingoriginal Sun 23-Mar-14 16:34:15

Local kitchen company just did ours. No hassle as everything was organised by them and any problems sorted out without us needing to push or get stressed! They care because they rely on reputation which is why we went local rather than with big firm.

We opted for a shaker style - cream units with all Neff appliances which are amazingly good. Came in much cheaper than we anticipated too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now