Talk

Advanced search

Neptune Kitchens

(3 Posts)
Jellybellyrbest Thu 20-Mar-14 23:29:36

Does anyone have any experience with a Neptune Kitchen?

kmdesign Fri 21-Mar-14 05:57:25

I really dont rate them. Chinese made stuff with no plinth adjustment. Wall fixing systems are poor. They are well priced but for a reason.

OnePlanOnHouzz Fri 21-Mar-14 10:11:08

yes -have designed many ! Suffolk seems to be the most popular of the three currently ! best advice is to double check it's all in stock and even pre order well ahead of time ! there used to be colour inconsistency - but that seems to have cleared up a bit from what I've heard ( I don't actually sell them - I just design for some people that do ) they are more limited in that they sell what's in the catalogue and that's it ! as KM points out no plinth alts and not such a sophisticated hanging system as the German and other European products about ! they have a charm though ! lovely colours too ! and blend seamlessly well with all the other occasional and freestanding products in the range - gives a lovely cohesion to your entire home ( if that's the look you are after ?!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now