Talk

Advanced search

Help! White or Dark Grey or Grey bifold doors

(3 Posts)
nutterbutsquash Thu 20-Mar-14 17:09:43

First World Problem Alert! I am spending WAY too much time dithering about whether to go for dark grey bifolds or white ones (or inbetweeny grey).

Going for a white, but not modern kitchen, grey tiles on floor, pale worktops. The room isn't very big (3m x 4m), worried that massive dark bifolds are going to dominate it a bit.

But... I do like the look of darker ones, especially from the outside. If we were going for a slick, modern kitchen, would probably go for them.

Our windows in the rest of the house (and kitchen) are white uPvc and it's a victorian terrace.

Has anyone got either and can give me the pros and cons/decide for me before I waste any more days time thinking about this as need to buy them tomorrow.

GospelOak Thu 25-Jun-15 13:27:28

so what did you decide? and was it the right choice? (Am having same first-world problem...).

sacbina Thu 25-Jun-15 16:25:07

the rest of our house has white upvc Windows so we went with white doors, even though we preferred the darker grey.

tbh don't even notice anymore

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now