Talk

Advanced search

following my bathroom thread, where do you put everything?

(5 Posts)
truelymadlysleepy Mon 17-Mar-14 17:19:45

You helpful lot helped me sort my bathroom dilemmas, thank you.
So I've been to some fancy pants showrooms to get ideas.

Moulded sinks that are part of the work top seem to be everywhere, but where do you put all your stuff?
I get that cosmetics and face creams could theoretically be put away in the vanity unit cupboard/drawers but where would you put toothbrush/paste/handwash/DH razor etc. Surely they don't put away daily?

TalkinPeace Mon 17-Mar-14 17:22:04

Both of my bathrooms have units like these ....
loads of storage
www.betterbathrooms.com/bathroom-furniture/basin-and-wc-combination-units/windsor-combination-units/?gclid=CNeZwbeKmr0CFUcTwwodUZYAOA

minipie Mon 17-Mar-14 17:29:03

This is going to be an issue with any kind of sink though isn't it?

I agree all those pictures of uncluttered sinks are a bit unrealistic. We have a glass shelf above our sink with toothpaste, face wash etc on it but yes it does look cluttered.

I think some people have a vanity unit with drawers under the sink and they do put everything away in that drawer daily. But that level of tidiness isn't really likely in my house grin

One option is getting some decorative boxes/jars to put your pots and tubes into.

LightastheBreeze Mon 17-Mar-14 17:32:24

I've got a large, very shallow bathroom cupboard with a mirror on front above sink where tooth brush holders, deodorants, shaving stuff etc goes. From the front it just looks like a mirror.

truelymadlysleepy Mon 17-Mar-14 17:33:42

I long for a White Company bathroom with a glass jar of sweet peas and some divine smelling candles.
Realistically I'll have floss, deodorant, lipsticks & sticky toothbrushes.

I'm wondering about a sort of kitchen worktop affair, but maybe more space would mean more clutter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now