Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good shower?

(7 Posts)
CandyKate Thu 13-Mar-14 13:18:01

Ours has broken and plumber recommended AquaLisa quartz but its so expensive!! We need one where the parts are external rather than boxed in, if that makes sense. Any suggestions? It doesnt need to be flash, just to work well!

SidandAndyssextoy Thu 13-Mar-14 13:30:20

We have a Grohe shower, which is excellent. Far better than the AquaLisa we had before.

HaveToWearHeels Thu 13-Mar-14 13:33:17

We had a AquaLisa in our old house, loved it, best money every spent.

mumjimmer Fri 14-Mar-14 13:25:42

Morretti are good

southwest1 Fri 14-Mar-14 14:51:05

I've got an Aqualisa, it's great. I needed to replace the shower unit part of it last year and got an amazing bargain on the Showers to You website, it was a third of the price of anywhere else. I was worried I'd be sent an empty box, but it turned up next day delivery and was perfect, and I saved hundreds.

kmdesign Fri 14-Mar-14 14:54:40

Buy Grohe or Hansgrohe. Hansgrohe is a little bit better and they will outlast anything Aqualisa do. Much better product. Quality products cost more to put in but the cost of a plumber coming back in 5 years to replace a broken cheap shower will be more than the differential price now.

Toomuchtea Fri 14-Mar-14 16:52:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now