Talk

Advanced search

Have you ever seen estate agent pics this bad?

(12 Posts)
NoArmaniNoPunani Tue 11-Mar-14 19:51:15

here

Scuttlebug Tue 11-Mar-14 20:03:34

Well they don't have much to work with a slightly unfinished refurb by the looks of it,,,but my god, those are awful pictures! Must have been after a boozy lunch?

AuditAngel Tue 11-Mar-14 20:06:21

Could they not have moved the un-hung door out of the picture?

It is very beige.

enriquetheringbearinglizard Tue 11-Mar-14 20:41:37

Well there's an agent to avoid.
Photos are supposed to be a marketing tool and I fail to see how those are going to attract any interest.
On top of that, the room measurements, partly in metric and partly imperial.

Worst crime? No floor plan.

They really can't be arsed can they.

Mintyy Tue 11-Mar-14 20:44:01

Yes, I have. I posted them on Mumsnet on a similar thread to this and it was eventually deleted (something to do with defamation or libel or similar).

NoArmaniNoPunani Tue 11-Mar-14 20:47:41

Oh yeah I remember that thread, turned out to be a MNers house.

The house I linked he could actually be a great house but the photos are totally uninspiring.

carolinecordery Tue 11-Mar-14 23:37:59

Aren't they just trying to show the natural light coming in from above?

TheZeeTeam Tue 11-Mar-14 23:40:24

Mintyy, was that the house that was filled with rubbish or was that another thread?

They aren't great photos, it has to be said, but also looks as if they're just trying to show the highlights of what is going to be there eventually.

LegoCaltrops Tue 11-Mar-14 23:41:27

Looks like a nice enough house. Shame that the agent clearly can't operate a camera!

threepiecesuite Wed 12-Mar-14 00:07:31

The blurb speaks of it being unfinished. Prob just in a rush to get it to market.

Mintyy Wed 12-Mar-14 08:47:56

Was it really a Mumsnetters house? what an amazing coincidence!

No - it wasn't the recent one with the house filled with rubbish. It was just an appalling set of EA photos.

NoArmaniNoPunani Wed 12-Mar-14 08:50:48

I must be thinking of a different one then minty, sorry.

This was a house with bright pink or turquoise walls and people were commenting on the bad taste of the vendor. Then someone posted saying it was their house and the thread was deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now