Talk

Advanced search

Sofa reupholstering - London

(8 Posts)
Dreamingofcakeallnight Mon 10-Mar-14 11:14:20

Hello. Can anyone recommend a sofa reupholsterer in the London area? I'm desperate to get two sofas recovered but no idea where to start looking!

Thanks in advance

kalidasa Mon 10-Mar-14 11:37:18

We used this man in Hornsey. He was very nice and decent value (though it's an expensive business). Not sure if he only/mainly does antique stuff though.

http://www.johnlawlerupholstery.co.uk/

Dreamingofcakeallnight Mon 10-Mar-14 12:50:21

Thanks for the suggestion. Ill give him a call. Any more suggestions gratefully received.

Itscoldouthere Mon 10-Mar-14 13:11:40

Absolute Upholstery either email info@absoluteupholstery.co.uk or call Simon 07970 062159 they recover all styles of sofas chairs they even made a made to measure sofa for a friend of mine, they work on an industrial estate in Bounds Green.

poppycarew Mon 10-Mar-14 18:00:07

Webbs Rd Upholsterers in Battersea - I used him on recommendation from a friend and v good.

lambbone Mon 10-Mar-14 19:39:17

Try Chris of Croydon. The guy is the most boring man in the world but his workmanship is excellent and his prices are very reasonable.

Dreamingofcakeallnight Mon 10-Mar-14 20:35:15

Perfect! Thank you x

liger Mon 10-Mar-14 20:38:39

A second vote for John Lawler upholstery, he's excellent -and also has contacts who can do loose covers if that's what you are looking for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now