Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Give me ideas for 3 cheap-ish different bathrooms

(4 Posts)
Rizzlekicks Sat 08-Mar-14 10:47:51

Doing up a rental property for young professionals. There is one bathroom and two small shower rooms. I want each one to have a different feel to it - please give me inspiration.

GillTheGiraffe Sat 08-Mar-14 12:41:55

I went for white and chrome. Big 600 x 300 gloss white tiles. I left one wall half-tiled so can easily paint it any colour I want. Neutral grey vinyl floor.

OnePlanOnHouzz Sat 08-Mar-14 22:53:24

one with a bath and more of a relax /chill out room vibe about it (wet TV maybe?) - one shower room with body jets and a more masculine feel and the last one as a shower with mirrored vanity and heat blaster to dry you off after your shower ?!
... all to have adequate storage with razor / tooth brush charger points - easy to kept clean and under floor heating with tiled floors ...

OnePlanOnHouzz Sat 08-Mar-14 23:02:09

ah - just re read your tag line -cheap ish ! oh - ok well if the rental is aimed at young professionals them probably best off going for simple white china and trendy grey paint and put in the trendiest fitting you can find in the price bracket you are spending in !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now