Talk

Advanced search

Recs for London Granite & Quartz Suppliers

(5 Posts)
kmini Fri 07-Mar-14 09:59:39

Hi

We are look for recs for London (preferably south) for quartz (cimstone, silastone) or granite. We require supply and fitting.

Thus far we have a quote for cimstone ~ 3.3K & silastone ~ 4.3K with supplier directly. Another quote as part of a kitchen package for silastone at ~ 3.2K. The area is ~ 4 sqm.

Any recommedations, particularly if you found a supplier to be be good value for money are appreciated.

gymnasticrobotics Fri 07-Mar-14 11:08:30

Cargo Granite, part of Chilton Marbles did ours and was good. We were lucky and liked a 'stock' colour which makes it very good value.

sh77 Fri 07-Mar-14 12:08:13

Call Masroor at ANS Brass/Redmist building supplies. I needed to replace my bath surround and he gave me the best quote by far. 50% cheaper. His fitter, Tomash is meticulous and very nice to deal with. Say Sadia recommended him.

LemonEmmaP Fri 07-Mar-14 13:25:24

We used Apex Masonry. They've recently relocated out to Kent, but cover London/Surrey as well as Kent. They were recommended by our kitchen supplier, and also used by our friend in the building trade. I would say they were very good.

nessus Mon 10-Mar-14 10:50:13

I used Granite Zone They cover the whole of the UK (I am west Kent). I genuinely doubt you will find cheaper for supply and fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now