Talk

Advanced search

Warm neutral paints

(11 Posts)
MissScatterbrain Tue 04-Mar-14 15:43:28

Can anyone suggest any that are made by dulux please?

Its for a room that faces both west and east.

MillyMollyMama Tue 04-Mar-14 16:25:34

White Mist, Almost Oyster and Gentle Fawn.

stuckindamiddle Tue 04-Mar-14 22:48:23

Timeless
Almond white
Natural hessian

mkkids Tue 04-Mar-14 22:57:11

Dulux Trade
-Mellow Mocha
-Nutmeg White
-White Truffle
-Just Walnut
-Egytian Cotton

Rosieliveson Tue 04-Mar-14 23:08:11

I like malt chocolate. It's neutral but has some depth. I have also tried soft stone but found it a bit peachy in some lights. Gentle taupe looks good but tester is actually very grey on wall, timeless abs Egyptian cotton were both very light colours abs I'm looking for something with a but more punch - am having a shades of beige painting dilemma too!! grin

livingatheendofthewall Wed 05-Mar-14 01:32:35

I painted my hallway in Dusted Cappuccino from the Dulux Timeless range and I love it, it's quite warm and not too brown or grey.

MissScatterbrain Wed 05-Mar-14 07:26:03

Thanks for the suggestions - I love Timeless and Almond White but these are too white.

The room is large and is used in the evenings so needs to be painted a warm pale colour. I have seen some lovely F&B colours but these are not hard wearing enough hence the need to use Dulux.

1muddymummy Wed 05-Mar-14 07:27:54

I love just walnut

shouldbedoingtheironing Wed 05-Mar-14 11:39:22

I'm just painting my kitchen with Natural Hessian and delighted with how it looks - warm and neutral. I also have Just Walnut in both my lounge and bedroom which is lovely as it's very calming and warm.

anapitt Wed 05-Mar-14 12:20:53

WAS SO PLEASED WITH ALMOST OYSTER I have it in my whole house.
Lovely pale warm, not too pinky, not too creamy, not brown...lovely

MissScatterbrain Mon 24-Mar-14 17:52:18

I finally decided on Egyptian Cotton. Its a pale off beige with a grey tone - it is cool rather than warm but it makes for a great background for my dark coloured items.

Natural Hessian came a close second but was too pink/flesh coloured.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now