Advanced search

Dish racks on the wall

(8 Posts)
JessieJayne Mon 03-Mar-14 15:09:32

You know those dish racks they have on walls on the continent and in Asia where you wash your dishes and then put them up to dry in the rack and there's a tray underneath to catch the drips.

Where can I buy one. It would keep my new kitchen (under design now) clear. I can't see any when I google.

KarenBrockman Mon 03-Mar-14 15:14:09

I am sure I saw them in Ikea.

JessieJayne Mon 03-Mar-14 15:15:14

I saw an open one there KarenBrockman but I don't understand how that would work as the drips would fall down. It was also wood which isn't the best material for wet plates etc, but thanks

Jux Mon 03-Mar-14 15:15:18

I got one years ago from John Lewis. DH didn't like it and chucked it out to my everlasting sadness.

Madeup5 Mon 03-Mar-14 21:48:22

Definitely got them in ikea, saw it on display in coventry at weekend; metal shelving, metal drip tray underneath

cls77 Mon 03-Mar-14 22:01:18


TooMuchRain Tue 04-Mar-14 08:52:45

I got mine from Ikea, they have a few different styles

JessieJayne Tue 04-Mar-14 10:08:22

Thank you. I've had another look at IKEA and you're right smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: