Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Good Kitchen fitter desperately needed

(7 Posts)
Amethyst28 Sun 02-Mar-14 23:05:09

Hi everyone, I'm in a difficult situation and need some help please. I had my kitchen semi-fitted by a cowboy who has now disappeared. I'm desperate to get the kitchen completed but nobody wants to touch it. Either they cant be bothered to take on someone else's work to remedy or they only want to do a supply and fit so they can make more money from the job. I live in NW London so if you can help me with a recommendation for a reliable fitter I'd really appreciate it.

MaryShelley Mon 03-Mar-14 08:16:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OnePlanOnHouzz Mon 03-Mar-14 20:05:44

oh no ! thats horrible for you :-(
i sorry that i dont know any fitters in your area, but maybe if you do look at Checkatrade as MaryShelley suggested - or maybe ask at some local kitchen shops ? they may be able to hook you up with a person to help.
fingers crossed for you !

Amethyst28 Wed 05-Mar-14 00:33:45

Thank you. Will do!!

MummytoMog Wed 05-Mar-14 10:25:28

A decent builder or joiner should be able to help - you could try small building firms, they might be able to hook you up too. Or you could nip to Wickes and pick up a couple of those blokes who hang around outside it looking for day labour.

I'm only semi joking, we got one to come and do some work in our garden with my builder and he was very nice and appreciative.

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 06-Mar-14 09:07:45

Have you found anyone yet ? If not I could ask on a fitters forum I go on occasionally ? Pm me if you prefer !

Amethyst28 Thu 06-Mar-14 18:18:43

Thank you all. The good ones are in demand the whole time and they want to call the shots. The not so good ones.... lets not go there!

Still looking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now