Advanced search

How do I know if I have an open vented or a pressurised system?

(3 Posts)
littleredsquirrel Fri 28-Feb-14 15:14:18

Looking to install a woodburning stove and I'm toying with the idea of one with a back burner.

PigletJohn Fri 28-Feb-14 15:22:50

if you have a pressurised system there will most likely be a pressure gauge on the front of your boiler, possibly behind a flap. It will be graduated in BAR and the arrow will probably be somewhere between 1 and 1.5.

littleredsquirrel Fri 28-Feb-14 15:40:48

Thanks pigletjohn. I will get DH to have a look this evening!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: