Talk

Advanced search

Fully Glazed Internal Doors

(8 Posts)
PastaandCheese Wed 26-Feb-14 20:28:41

Does anyone have any recommendations of places to buy internal doors please?

I'd like to replace all my downstairs doors with fully glazed doors. I am struggling to source a range that includes 'normal' sized doors, sets of double doors and a non glazed version for the loo.

Would he grateful for any pointers in the right direction.

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 27-Feb-14 07:39:15

and you've tried magnets ?? wickes etc ?!

or are you after uber modern frameless styles or touch to frost type for bathrooms - so start clear then frost up when privacy required !!

PastaandCheese Thu 27-Feb-14 08:00:49

Ooo no! Normal, solid toilet door but from the same range as the rest of the doors so it matches iyswim?

I've looked at Wickes and they have a range that would be ideal but it doesn't have the slightly smaller, double doors I would need.

I've seen Magnet's website and like what they have but isn't it trade only? Howdens has been suggested too but that's the same problem.

I've found some on B&Q website that might be ok so need to get to a big store to have a look. I'm not sure what B&Q's reputation for doors is like though?

dimsum123 Thu 27-Feb-14 08:11:01

We've bought a set of internal glazed folding doors from b&q. They are really lovely and good quality, I was quute surprised at how nice they are as I had my doubts about b&q too.

BeaTrootfull Thu 27-Feb-14 08:27:59

I have recommended door deals on here before - not an employee/relation thereof, honest! But they seem to have very good ranges and are v competitively priced. Online so you can't go see/touch.

PastaandCheese Thu 27-Feb-14 08:32:06

That's really good to hear dimsum. It's over £1,000 with handles so nervous about ordering without hearing some positives.

Beatrootful I shall check them out as soon as I'm on my laptop. Thank you.

MaryShelley Thu 27-Feb-14 18:19:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Joey8 Fri 28-Feb-14 16:10:55

Ah good idea, I always recommend fully glazed doors - so many benefits :-)

Are these sites supply only? Always good if you can fit them yourself! If you wanted to compare the prices of these doors with doors + installation, or just compare costs in general then this is a good site:

www.doubleglazingontheweb.co.uk/doors_quote_collection.php

Thats great news about B&Q, good to know they do some quality stuff! Are these bi-folding doors you have?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now