Talk

Advanced search

Fully Glazed Internal Doors

(8 Posts)
PastaandCheese Wed 26-Feb-14 20:28:41

Does anyone have any recommendations of places to buy internal doors please?

I'd like to replace all my downstairs doors with fully glazed doors. I am struggling to source a range that includes 'normal' sized doors, sets of double doors and a non glazed version for the loo.

Would he grateful for any pointers in the right direction.

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 27-Feb-14 07:39:15

and you've tried magnets ?? wickes etc ?!

or are you after uber modern frameless styles or touch to frost type for bathrooms - so start clear then frost up when privacy required !!

PastaandCheese Thu 27-Feb-14 08:00:49

Ooo no! Normal, solid toilet door but from the same range as the rest of the doors so it matches iyswim?

I've looked at Wickes and they have a range that would be ideal but it doesn't have the slightly smaller, double doors I would need.

I've seen Magnet's website and like what they have but isn't it trade only? Howdens has been suggested too but that's the same problem.

I've found some on B&Q website that might be ok so need to get to a big store to have a look. I'm not sure what B&Q's reputation for doors is like though?

dimsum123 Thu 27-Feb-14 08:11:01

We've bought a set of internal glazed folding doors from b&q. They are really lovely and good quality, I was quute surprised at how nice they are as I had my doubts about b&q too.

BeaTrootfull Thu 27-Feb-14 08:27:59

I have recommended door deals on here before - not an employee/relation thereof, honest! But they seem to have very good ranges and are v competitively priced. Online so you can't go see/touch.

PastaandCheese Thu 27-Feb-14 08:32:06

That's really good to hear dimsum. It's over £1,000 with handles so nervous about ordering without hearing some positives.

Beatrootful I shall check them out as soon as I'm on my laptop. Thank you.

MaryShelley Thu 27-Feb-14 18:19:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Joey8 Fri 28-Feb-14 16:10:55

Ah good idea, I always recommend fully glazed doors - so many benefits :-)

Are these sites supply only? Always good if you can fit them yourself! If you wanted to compare the prices of these doors with doors + installation, or just compare costs in general then this is a good site:

www.doubleglazingontheweb.co.uk/doors_quote_collection.php

Thats great news about B&Q, good to know they do some quality stuff! Are these bi-folding doors you have?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: