Talk

Advanced search

Bathroom inspiration

(10 Posts)
Feartheescalator Sat 22-Feb-14 19:59:24

I am having my bathroom redone and I am struggling to come up with The Vision. Would you please post pics of your bathroom or any bathroom you love for inspiration?

truelymadlysleepy Sat 22-Feb-14 20:13:04

Have you looked on Pinterest? Warning, it's addictive.

MrsHughJarse Sat 22-Feb-14 20:16:39

We've just had two bathrooms done in the ' granley ' range from Heritage . Have a look at their website . Very pleased with everything .

MrsHughJarse Sat 22-Feb-14 20:17:12

And Pinterest is massively and fabulously addictive !

Feartheescalator Sat 22-Feb-14 20:19:30

Ooh yes, I will check Pinterest

Theonlyoneiknow Sat 22-Feb-14 21:19:52

Have recently done our family bathroom and en suite. I fell in love with the quickstep ship deck flooring in dark grey so used that as a basis. Have that in the family room with white suite and pale aqua walls. In the ensuite I have the aqua step ship deck floor in white with the black strip. Then grey gloss units. Instead of tiles I have aquapanels in both showers and coloured glass splash backs behind the sinks, not sure how to post a pic on here!

OnePlanOnHouzz Sat 22-Feb-14 21:31:39

have you looked on houzz.com

thenightsky Sat 22-Feb-14 21:33:58

I used these people They are lovely and I'm thinking of getting them back to do my en-suite 3 years later.

Feartheescalator Sat 22-Feb-14 22:44:46

Loving houzz.com and Pinterest but I still can't figure out my colour scheme

OnePlanOnHouzz Sat 22-Feb-14 23:06:58

dependant on your style - if you are prone to want to keep changing things - go for white china and while tiles in a shower - but use wide T&G horizontally or vertically everywhere else - as you can have this painted any colour that floats your boat as often as you like !! mines been white / beige / grey / plumb so far !!! admittedly this works for me as I love in an old cottage. it might not be so great in a modern home ?! but worth thinking about !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now