Talk

Advanced search

Nobilia laminate in Habitat - stunning, but where do I buy it?

(6 Posts)
rollingpastryagain Sun 16-Feb-14 10:15:01

Looking for a worktop and being completely undwhelmed by quartz, granite etc. Was in Habitat in London yesterday and they have beautiful Nobilia laminate. The assistant was trying to scratch it with a key to prove how strong it was.

It's the nicest range I've ever seen; looks very stylish. Habitat won't just sell the worktop so I'm trying to find a supplier in London/Surrey and not getting anywhere on google.

noddyholder Sun 16-Feb-14 10:22:33

I have one the kitchen link sell them. I have the Mineral Gary. It's in a refurb I am about to sell and I am living in it ATM and am v impressed with it indestructible is right and looks very modern

rollingpastryagain Sun 16-Feb-14 10:32:45

Thanks noddyholder - good to have your thoughts on the product, they have fabulous designs I think. Meopham is about 2 hours away from us but I'll maybe contact them and ask if they will send us some samples. What is the cost compared to quartz?

OnePlanOnHouzz Sun 16-Feb-14 15:11:39

www.nobilia.de/en/handelspartner
you might find a local (ish ) dealer via their website ?!?! need to fill in your location etc - but might be helpful !

noddyholder Sun 16-Feb-14 15:13:00

Homebase have them too but I think you have to buy the whole kitchen although you would need to check but you may be able to see a sample at least.

rollingpastryagain Sun 16-Feb-14 22:13:45

Oneplan and Noddyholder - thanks a lot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now