Talk

Advanced search

Aggh...... Totally confused!!!!

(2 Posts)
Sarahjk12 Sat 15-Feb-14 20:51:35

Hi
I really need help I've totalled confused myself and looked at to many colours and wallpapers!
New kitchen is going in next week- this is cream gloss and the work top is dark grey with silver sparkle.

Now- the dining bit has 2 walls and then the patio doors that need painting/ wallpaper and also the bit above the granite work top/ under kitchen units. I really like the idea of like a plum/amethest colour with the cream and grey although I can't decide how to do it.

Want it quite classic looking and have seen some lovely Laura ashley wallpaper/ just don't know how to pull it all together- do I wallpaper the dining walls and paint the kitchen walls a colour???
Help!

Twinsplusonesurprise Sat 15-Feb-14 23:30:39

Don't paper the kitchen.
It's far more likely to get damaged. I'd paper one or both walls in the dining area and paint the kitchen.
You don't have to choose a paint colour the same
as the paper background though. You could choose a colour that's only in the paper a little bit. Eg if there's a tiny bit of green leaf you could use that colour. Green and amethyst look good together and it'll be less predictable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: