Advanced search

Which type of tradesperson do I need to investigate leaking wall just under eaves?

(2 Posts)
scampadoodle Thu 13-Feb-14 14:23:46

And if you're in North London can you recommend one?!

Got water coming into a bedroom between top of window and gutter/eaves. I had the guttering cleared very recently so it's not that.


heymammy Thu 13-Feb-14 14:30:07

Hmm, not sure but I'd probably get a roofer in to take a look as it may be that the bricks need repointing. We had this prob last Oct and it was a roof who sorted it for us smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now