Talk

Advanced search

John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen prices?

(3 Posts)
ohhifruit Tue 11-Feb-14 22:28:54

Has anyone here had a John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen fitted?
What did you have and what kind of price did you pay? Are we talking huge amounts? A stupid amount to spend on an end-terrace?
I really LOVE the Creme de la creme kitchens but if I can't have it I'll be going for a plain old high gloss kitchen maybe with stainless steel worktops.
https://www.john-lewis.co.uk/kitchens/creme-de-la-creme#.UvqiG2TV-7Y

I know it all depends on exactly the amount of units you have but if you've had any JLoH kitchen could you give me a rough idea of size and costs?

MillyMollyMama Tue 11-Feb-14 23:59:09

Expensive! I had a quote from them and it was much more than a similar quote from Cotteswood. We have a large kitchen - £30,000 vs £37,500. If your house is valuable and it is what buyers would expect, go for it. If it is what you want, go for it. I think you would find Neptune cheaper. Or what about the other John Lewis?

middleagedspread Wed 12-Feb-14 09:52:20

I've just had zillions of quotes for a new kitchen.
They ranged from £10K to £40K (big space). I would imagine JLH would be in the higher bracket.
I really wanted a handmade bespoke & eventually went for a local joiner kitchen maker who'll do exactly what I want. About the middle range.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: