Talk

Advanced search

John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen prices?

(3 Posts)
ohhifruit Tue 11-Feb-14 22:28:54

Has anyone here had a John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen fitted?
What did you have and what kind of price did you pay? Are we talking huge amounts? A stupid amount to spend on an end-terrace?
I really LOVE the Creme de la creme kitchens but if I can't have it I'll be going for a plain old high gloss kitchen maybe with stainless steel worktops.
https://www.john-lewis.co.uk/kitchens/creme-de-la-creme#.UvqiG2TV-7Y

I know it all depends on exactly the amount of units you have but if you've had any JLoH kitchen could you give me a rough idea of size and costs?

MillyMollyMama Tue 11-Feb-14 23:59:09

Expensive! I had a quote from them and it was much more than a similar quote from Cotteswood. We have a large kitchen - £30,000 vs £37,500. If your house is valuable and it is what buyers would expect, go for it. If it is what you want, go for it. I think you would find Neptune cheaper. Or what about the other John Lewis?

middleagedspread Wed 12-Feb-14 09:52:20

I've just had zillions of quotes for a new kitchen.
They ranged from £10K to £40K (big space). I would imagine JLH would be in the higher bracket.
I really wanted a handmade bespoke & eventually went for a local joiner kitchen maker who'll do exactly what I want. About the middle range.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now