Talk

Advanced search

relocation from big to small area

(2 Posts)
princesscupcakemummyb Tue 11-Feb-14 12:10:31

hi all i posted before as myself and dh want to relocate we currently live in greater london our children are ages 4 2 and 3 months mysely and dh dont currently work dh wont be working again anytime soon due to illness so work issues dont come into this my dh was born here as where the children but i am a cornish gurl well woman lol i also spent half my childhood in devon anyway we are in a council house so can swap i want to move back to cornwall or at least devon but cant help but feel guilty about moving my children so far away but i am craving the country lifestyle back and dont want to raise the children here any more ive lived here with hubby for over 7 years i just want to do it before my oldest gets to old but why cant i shift that feeling of will be be the right thing to do for the kids anyone else made a big move with kids how did it work out? thanks smile

ladyquinoa Tue 11-Feb-14 19:13:27

Yes we did. It was great. No regrets.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: