Advanced search

What is this part of a roman blind called?

(3 Posts)
HappyAsEyeAm Mon 10-Feb-14 22:29:06

I need to replace a tiny part of my roman blind, but I don't know what the part is called to be able to try and find it!

It is on the back of the blind ie facing the window, at the very bottom. The cord which is part of the blind goes through it. It is plastic, flat, a circle shape, with one thicker and longer end of the circle. In that end, there is a thin slit half way to the edge, and the cord sits within that slit, and there is a knot in the cord to stop it slipping through.

The slit has slit right to the edge, and so the knot is slipping through, which means that the blind wont go up. I have tried gluing it, but it wont hold.

If anyone has any idea what I am talking about, and where I can get a replacement, I would be very grateful!

willotess Mon 10-Feb-14 23:31:29

I make curtains and blinds. I know what you mean. Pm me and I'll send you a replacement x

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 11-Feb-14 17:42:33

Willotess, I have had two notifications of your PMs, but my inbox is showing as having no messages, which is obviously wrong! I don't know how to get to your messages at the moment, but please don't think that I'm ignoring you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now