Advanced search

Leaking window, help!

(1 Post)
ElephantMug Sun 09-Feb-14 12:30:39

Hello mumsnetters, I need to pick your brains.
We're fairly new to this homeownership lark, and when things go wrong I panic and am useless.
We've just discovered that our downstairs bay window has water coming in around the bottom. The wall's wet and DH thinks the window is basically badly fitted and needs re-sealing.
My question is, what kind of tradesperson should I contact to get this fixed? A window person, a builder or what? Any ideas gratefully received.
(we're really pants at DIY so that's not really an option)
Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: