Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have karndean flooring in walnut?

(7 Posts)
LauraPashley Sat 08-Feb-14 19:28:07

And if so do you love it?! I am really struggling with how different all the karndean colours look when you compare brochure pic to sample. Also they run some of the "boards" on the sample sheets diagonally which looks crap (to me) and puts me off the colour!

OnePlanOnHouzz Sun 09-Feb-14 10:11:53

hi - looked at this for kitchen - but hubby over ruled and ended up with travertine ! but have dark wood flooring in lounge - looks lovely when hoovered - but shows the dust terribly - so take that into consideration if you are thinking of a dark floor !
... simple wide planks in straight lines look less faux IMO !

LauraPashley Sun 09-Feb-14 19:13:37

Yip am pleased we have a dark brown dog too grin

Because of said dog, and 2 messy small children, we Hoover/mop daily (in the kitchen) so it won't have time to gather dust (that's just the rest of house!). But am glad to hear you liked it anyway, was questioning my taste!

OnePlanOnHouzz Sun 09-Feb-14 19:17:47

Your taste is bang in !!! It's beautiful !!!

LauraPashley Sun 09-Feb-14 22:19:59

grin grin

HaveToWearHeels Mon 10-Feb-14 10:50:33

No me but DMiL has and it is gorgeous. They have a pretty modern house and she was looking and some sort of old looking oak stuff that was vile (unless you lived in something 200 years old). She went with my suggestion and it looks lovely.

CMOTDibbler Mon 10-Feb-14 11:37:28

My colleague has it, and it looks fab. I have macrocapra Karndean

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now