Talk

Advanced search

Note kitchens

(8 Posts)
KandyBarr Sat 08-Feb-14 17:56:52

Does anyone have one? What's it like in terms of quality and durability? Seems beautiful in the showroom, so would love to know what others think

KandyBarr Sat 08-Feb-14 17:57:22

Sorry - Nolte rather than Note

OnePlanOnHouzz Sun 09-Feb-14 10:08:48

Nolte is a good German product ! I'd be happy to have one !

KandyBarr Sun 09-Feb-14 12:58:23

Thanks One. Anyone else? They are pricey, but do they still look good after a year or two?

kmdesign Sun 09-Feb-14 17:56:59

You can do much better than Nolte - either similar quality for a lot less or much better quality for the money.

Nolte is a low-mid to mid range product in Germany.

OnePlanOnHouzz Sun 09-Feb-14 18:11:08

Out of interest KMDesign - what brand do you sell ?

kmdesign Sun 09-Feb-14 18:15:38

OnePlanOnHouzz - We do Leicht, Hacker and Stoneham.

I have looked at pricing and Leicht is about 5% more and vastly better. Hacker Classic I would say is broadly comparable and about 10-15% cheaper. Hacker Systemat would be similar money and better too.

In the interest of fairness, Schuller C1 would be a good Hacker Classic alternative. Pronorm should be similar money to Nolte and much more flexible.

OnePlanOnHouzz Sun 09-Feb-14 18:53:32

I'm familiar with Hacker ! I regularly design / do CAD work with Classic, Systemat and Emotion ranges ! Great product !!
Used to do freelance design with Nolte for a studio in London - don't get involved on the pricing - so good to hear the comparisons !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now