Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had Jali custom-made install-yourself wardrobe?

(3 Posts)
snowgirl1 Thu 06-Feb-14 15:02:44

I'm looking for good value custom made wardrobes and wondered whether anyone had used Jali? They do custom made wardrobes which you install yourself. DH is very good at DIY, so would be fine at installing.

Are there are other companies that do this sort of design and provide the custom made bits, so that you can install yourself? We need a wardrobe to run along a 3.5 metre stretch of wall and, ideally, I'd like plain, white, wooden painted wardrobes, preferably handle-less or really simple (like this www.neatsmith.co.uk/hinged-wardrobes/Matt-White-Lacquer-Doors

OnePlanOnHouzz Thu 06-Feb-14 16:43:54

I have had several radiator covers and one 2.5m long bookcase recently and all have arrived on time and very easy to assemble ! very heavy !! so prepare to be roped in to help !!

PastaandCheese Thu 06-Feb-14 19:04:22

No but I've had a look at the site and heard good things about them.

I would like a linen cupboard built on my landing and the quote from a local carpenter was cheaper than Jali and obviously is full installed. It may be worth getting a local quote as a point of comparison?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now